- 1 cup gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 2 scoops DEVOTION Angel Food Cake protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dash sea salt
- 2 packets DEVOTION Creme Brûlée Flex Flavors
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 TB natural peanut butter
- 1 TB coconut oil softened
- 1/3 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips
Mix dry and wet ingredients (except chocolate) in separate bowls. Combine, and incorporate until smooth. Place on silicone baking sheet on a cookie pan, about 1 heaping TB of batter per cookie. Flatten with the rounded end of a Pam-sprayed spoon. Place 5-6 chocolate chips on each cookie. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Makes 18 cookies.
Cal: 75 // Fat: 2.9 // Pro: 3.8 // Carb: 9.3 // Fib: 2.2
dang these look good. I tried to make my own b4 and they tasted like garbage
I made these and cant stop eating them :yahoo:
Nice post. I was ϲhecking cօnstantly this blog and I’m іmpressed!
Ꮩery helpful informatiօn particularly the last part 🙂 I caгe for
ѕuch info a lot.
Thank you аnd best of luck.